nextgenfs

nextgenfs forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 short vid for my friend Koza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zefinho10
i love cro freestyle
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2007-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: short vid for my friend Koza   Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvlZL_U_GZ8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zefinho10.tk
Aak
prick


Posts : 123
Join date : 2007-10-07
Age : 24
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:43 am

wery nice but i think that tatw htw (nt) touched the ground
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soccer-freestyle.com
Razor
prick
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2007-10-08
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:47 am

no i think he just made it i think it was just the video recorder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aak
prick


Posts : 123
Join date : 2007-10-07
Age : 24
Location : Norway

PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:58 am

Razor wrote:
no i think he just made it i think it was just the video recorder

Ah ok sorry my bad...lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.soccer-freestyle.com
M4R10
Guest



PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:02 pm

Aak wrote:
wery nice but i think that tatw htw (nt) touched the ground
yea i looked in Sony Vegas in slow motion...it touched the ground Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
zefinho10
i love cro freestyle
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2007-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:33 pm

yea the ball touch the ball!!thas why i put text under me!!hehe
it was only training
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zefinho10.tk
M4R10
Guest



PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:07 pm

zefinho10 wrote:
yea the ball touch the ball!!thas why i put text under me!!hehe
it was only training

hahahaha 'the ball touch the ball' lol ZeF you must be crazy a little today hehe
Back to top Go down
zefinho10
i love cro freestyle
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2007-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:38 pm

M4R10 wrote:
zefinho10 wrote:
yea the ball touch the ball!!thas why i put text under me!!hehe
it was only training

hahahaha 'the ball touch the ball' lol ZeF you must be crazy a little today hehe

haha!!!!!"the ball touch the ball and the ball touch the ball"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zefinho10.tk
M4R10
Guest



PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:42 pm

zefinho10 wrote:
M4R10 wrote:
zefinho10 wrote:
yea the ball touch the ball!!thas why i put text under me!!hehe
it was only training

hahahaha 'the ball touch the ball' lol ZeF you must be crazy a little today hehe

haha!!!!!"the ball touch the ball and the ball touch the ball"

WTF? the ball touched the ground man
Back to top Go down
zefinho10
i love cro freestyle
avatar

Posts : 172
Join date : 2007-10-09
Age : 25
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:03 pm

M4R10 wrote:
zefinho10 wrote:
M4R10 wrote:
zefinho10 wrote:
yea the ball touch the ball!!thas why i put text under me!!hehe
it was only training

hahahaha 'the ball touch the ball' lol ZeF you must be crazy a little today hehe

haha!!!!!"the ball touch the ball and the ball touch the ball"

WTF? the ball touched the ground man

ok the ball touch the ground!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zefinho10.tk
Razor
prick
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2007-10-08
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:51 am

lol ok hard to tell in youtube but it looked like he just got it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M4R10
Guest



PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:34 pm

Razor wrote:
lol ok hard to tell in youtube but it looked like he just got it

download and watch in slow motion Wink
Back to top Go down
Razor
prick
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2007-10-08
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:15 am

yeh i see now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JonathonHehu
cro freestyle my hero
avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2007-10-09
Age : 23
Location : Canada ontario

PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:59 am

yeah nice try ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nasfreestyle.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: short vid for my friend Koza   

Back to top Go down
 
short vid for my friend Koza
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nextgenfs :: Freestyle football :: Freestyle videos-
Jump to: