nextgenfs

nextgenfs forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 uppers

Go down 

do u find uppers
easy
50%
 50% [ 4 ]
ok
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
hard
37%
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8
 

AuthorMessage
C.Freestyle
beginner
avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2007-10-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: uppers   Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:55 pm

persnaly i find them hard ( 4em says he will teah me Very Happy ) so how about u guys ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JonathonHehu
cro freestyle my hero
avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2007-10-09
Age : 23
Location : Canada ontario

PostSubject: Re: uppers   Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:23 am

i rock at uppers i can do 11 trik combo Very Happy
and orbital spin nose stall eye stall atm 360 etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nasfreestyle.co.uk
M4R10
Guest



PostSubject: Re: uppers   Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:25 pm

uppers are easy
Back to top Go down
C.Freestyle
beginner
avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2007-10-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: uppers   Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:57 pm

JonathonHehu wrote:
i rock at uppers i can do 11 trik combo Very Happy
and orbital spin nose stall eye stall atm 360 etc


can you teach me on msn please Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JonathonHehu
cro freestyle my hero
avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2007-10-09
Age : 23
Location : Canada ontario

PostSubject: Re: uppers   Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:57 pm

C.Freestyle wrote:
JonathonHehu wrote:
i rock at uppers i can do 11 trik combo Very Happy
and orbital spin nose stall eye stall atm 360 etc


can you teach me on msn please Embarassed

ok but learn neck stall first
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nasfreestyle.co.uk
C.Freestyle
beginner
avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2007-10-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: uppers   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:56 pm

JonathonHehu wrote:
C.Freestyle wrote:
JonathonHehu wrote:
i rock at uppers i can do 11 trik combo Very Happy
and orbital spin nose stall eye stall atm 360 etc


can you teach me on msn please Embarassed

ok but learn neck stall first


i already can Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JonathonHehu
cro freestyle my hero
avatar

Posts : 231
Join date : 2007-10-09
Age : 23
Location : Canada ontario

PostSubject: Re: uppers   Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:56 am

C.Freestyle wrote:
JonathonHehu wrote:
C.Freestyle wrote:
JonathonHehu wrote:
i rock at uppers i can do 11 trik combo Very Happy
and orbital spin nose stall eye stall atm 360 etc


can you teach me on msn please Embarassed

ok but learn neck stall first


i already can Cool

then master headstall shoulder stall and chest stall on their own and after u feel comfortable put em in combos afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nasfreestyle.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: uppers   

Back to top Go down
 
uppers
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nextgenfs :: General forums :: General talk-
Jump to: