nextgenfs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
nextgenfs

nextgenfs forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who has the best style?

Go down 
+5
JonathonHehu
Jørgen
Trondal
Adrian
zefinho10
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aak
prick

who has the best style? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:28 pm

londroth have the best style no doubd
Back to top Go down
http://www.soccer-freestyle.com
Aak
prick

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:30 pm

M4R10 wrote:
oh TG is great freestyler
he got nothing on lindroth. i hate you all lindroth have the most CRAZY style EVER!!!!!!!!! cheers who has the best style? - Page 2 460921
Back to top Go down
M4R10

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:38 pm

hahahha F@*& you with your fav. freestyler Razz:P:P:P:P Murilo ruleessss
Back to top Go down
Jørgen

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:18 pm

no way that murilo can beat Lindroth!
Lindroths sits and airs ruules!!!
Back to top Go down
Aak
prick

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:58 pm

M4R10 wrote:
hahahha F@*& you with your fav. freestyler Razz:P:P:P:P Murilo ruleessss
your fucking crazy man i can pick one combo that beats murilos style "##"€"#%€#&€&%/%& F@*& murilo!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
zefinho10
i love cro freestyle
zefinho10

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:08 am

BRADLEY HAS THE BEST!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zefinho10.tk
C.Freestyle
beginner
C.Freestyle

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:39 pm

zefinho10 wrote:
BRADLEY HAS THE BEST!
true his tricks have no spin that looks great i love his cross - atatw nt get him to be member on cro
Back to top Go down
Aak
prick

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:36 pm

C.Freestyle wrote:
zefinho10 wrote:
BRADLEY HAS THE BEST!
true his tricks have no spin that looks great i love his cross - atatw nt get him to be member on cro
your so fucking wrong lindroth ahve the best style and after him rocco no doubt. there is something wrong whit you if you dont tihnk lindroth have the best style.

MOFO'S!!!
Back to top Go down
zefinho10
i love cro freestyle
zefinho10

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 11:54 pm

wtf?u always talk for micke!ok his style is awesome but there are alot freestylers that i love theirs style!
Wink peace bro
Back to top Go down
http://www.zefinho10.tk
Aak
prick

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:39 pm

zefinho10 wrote:
wtf?u always talk for micke!ok his style is awesome but there are alot freestylers that i love theirs style!
Wink peace bro
no peace your crazy man! Razz but siriously micke have te best style i can show you i can send a vid of him to you on msn
Back to top Go down
C.Freestyle
beginner
C.Freestyle

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:28 pm

yh i love lindroths style to stop the fighting ill do a list of my top 5 styles Smile

1. lindroth soo smooth
2. palle same reason
3. rocco
4. fx
5. bradley
Back to top Go down
Trondal
Trondal

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:45 pm

Agree Lindroth have the best style !
Back to top Go down
Aak
prick

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:18 pm

C.Freestyle wrote:
yh i love lindroths style to stop the fighting ill do a list of my top 5 styles Smile

1. lindroth soo smooth
2. palle same reason
3. rocco
4. fx
5. bradley
i dont agre whit palle on 2nd anyway here's my list!

1st. Lindroth - so fast but at the same time smoth
2nd. Rocco - hard combos whit style
3rd. Tobbe - fucking clean
4th. Leiki - Wery spesial style no body else have a style like him
5th. Matte Linder - Clean

Last edited by on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
M4R10

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:13 pm

maybe you think i'm crazy but Fx has great style....who can do that long combos and have a good style....if you have good style then oyu can do longer combos
Back to top Go down
Aak
prick

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:47 pm

M4R10 wrote:
maybe you think i'm crazy but Fx has great style....who can do that long combos and have a good style....if you have good style then oyu can do longer combos
he have good style but hes htws sucks but atw tatw... is great
Back to top Go down
Aak
prick

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:50 pm

M4R10 wrote:
he's a great freestyler but even if he does long comobs whit preety ok style doesnt mean he got the best style. you see this topic is about style not long combos tongue
Back to top Go down
M4R10

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:01 pm

Aak wrote:
M4R10 wrote:
he's a great freestyler but even if he does long comobs whit preety ok style doesnt mean he got the best style. you see this topic is about style not long combos tongue

but if linderoth has the best style anfd if you have style you do tricks easy and if you do tricks easy you can do long combos ..... the why he can't do combos like Fx??? and this is about style....becouse style is about combos if you don't have style you can't evan do atw-cross so what you think ?
Back to top Go down
Aak
prick

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:45 am

M4R10 wrote:
Aak wrote:
M4R10 wrote:

but if linderoth has the best style anfd if you have style you do tricks easy and if you do tricks easy you can do long combos ..... the why he can't do combos like Fx??? and this is about style....becouse style is about combos if you don't have style you can't evan do atw-cross so what you think ?
lol you dont have to do crazy patw combos lol if someone does atw-atw-tatw-atw-atw-htw-htw-htw-atw-atw-tatw-amatw(nt)-htw-atw-atw-latw-atw-hatw-htaw... does NOT mean they have a good style (fx has a ok style he but not like some others) anyway i tihnk i just made a point Neutral
Back to top Go down
M4R10

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:01 am

Aak wrote:
M4R10 wrote:
Aak wrote:
M4R10 wrote:

lol you dont have to do crazy patw combos lol if someone does atw-atw-tatw-atw-atw-htw-htw-htw-atw-atw-tatw-amatw(nt)-htw-atw-atw-latw-atw-hatw-htaw... does NOT mean they have a good style (fx has a ok style he but not like some others) anyway i tihnk i just made a point Neutral

big quote |^ and who has the best style? - Page 2 695215 who has the best style? - Page 2 695215 who has the best style? - Page 2 695215 who has the best style? - Page 2 695215 who has the best style? - Page 2 695215 this is boring
Back to top Go down
Klikla
beginner
Klikla

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 10:29 am

the best style for me has Pedro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who has the best style?   who has the best style? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who has the best style?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2